Elafris takes the intellectual property rights of others seriously and require that its partners and users of the Elafris Services to respect them as well. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement that Elafris has implemented for the Elafris Services.
If you own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on or through the Elafris Services, please send a notice to the Elafris copyright agent that includes all of the items below and Elafris will expeditiously take appropriate action:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
- The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
The Elafris designated copyright agent to receive such claims can be reached as follows:
Elafris Copyright Agent
795 Folsom Street, First Floor
San Francisco, CA, 94107 USA
By phone: +1-513-426-6061
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elafris may, in appropriate circumstances, disable or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. This process does not limit Elafris’s ability to pursue any other remedies it may have to address suspected infringement.
Effective Date: December 12, 2018